2012年9月6日星期四

I am glad that things

World of warcraft Panda Man of Mystery is out, and apparently awesome. I’ll get it someday, money wow gold and time are tight at the moment, but in the meantime, Syl has some great comments up on the game. Others do too, I’m sure, I’ve just been out of the loop lately. It is the sort of game that sounds like something I want to play, I just… can’t. Not at the moment.

World of Warcraft‘s latest patch, 5. 0. 4, came out at the same time, and it’s apparently also amazingly awesome. I’ll play Wow again someday as well. Probably just by firing up my free account and making a Pandaran, though if i ever revisit my “paid” account, I’ll be happy to see some things like shared mounts and pets. My daughter will love that she can have her character access the pets I’ve collected on my Tishtoshtesh character.

Oh, and as an aside, I love that Hunters now have no minimum range on their ranged weapons, but the deletion of their melee potential makes me sad. I wish they had made the Survival tree into a melee-heavy Hunter, sort of like a Warhammer Online White Lion class. That might spawn a few buy wow gold hundred thousand more Drizzt clones though, I guess.

没有评论:

发表评论